Friday, January 13, 2012

A new project for 2012

 Hello all!  A wee bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone.

Having been watching a few TV broadcasts on various disasters around our fair country twelve months ago, it prompted me into thinking we need an essentials box.  You know - insurance and bank documents, passports and the like.  And photos...

Well, seeing as we have lots of actual photos, a lot of which don't have negatives, we have decided to scan them all and save them in various places so we have some rescue options if ever necessary.

I started today with an album of photos that my folks sent my grandmother over the years, which was then passed on to me when she died.

I though I'd show you a couple just for memories sake!!

This grinning girl was me when I was only ten months old.

My first time as a big sister.

A very curious Cat, oh she of Just This Side of Chaos fame.

And Cat just a wee bit growed up.  I still remember that cuddly rug!

More to come...


2 comments:

  1. Ah, omg!! I've seen some of those photos before, how cute were we hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at the backgrounds almost as much as the babies (you guys were totally cute!). Check out the folded cloth nappies, the shiny shoes, the Griffins box and is that one of those orange chairs we had as kids that Cat's sitting on? They don't make them like they used to!!

    ReplyDelete