Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Birthday play...

Tonight the children decided to put on a couple of little plays in honour of my birthday. I was led in blindfold and hubby looked decidely unimpressed with the outfit the children had chosen for him...!

The first play was "Baa, baa, pink sheep...?" That's the pink sheep below, peeking around the corner...

The first bag of wool was for Dad (FJ) stuck on the toilet (with sound effects!!), the second for Mum, and the third for the little girl in the rubbish dump...

Then we had a fashion show with two beautiful princesses, Miss 11...

And Blondie...

Who were then bailed up by the two evil dogs, only to be released when a ransom of dog food was paid...

Followed by enthusiastic applause from some highly amused parents. May I present the proud performers...

Thanks kids!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, too cool! Happy birthday for yesterday sis. I'm feeling guilty but will put something in the post soon I promise! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that is the cutest thing ever! In all my organisation, your gift is.....sitting here on my desk. I do have the post bag for it though but to be honest, I am still thinking it's about the 18th or 19th of Feb. I've lost a few days in there somewhere....

    ReplyDelete