Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oh dear....!

My little girl has a new love - her dad's motorcycle. He has decided that she is old enough to go for rides with him. She was incredibly nervous when it was first suggested, so we decided that they would just go around the block first. This is them after going around the block...


She LOVED it. "Are you ready to go for a longer, faster ride?" "YEAH!!!!" So the went to the motorbike store - as you do - and she came back looking like this...



Doesn't she look cool in her new jacket? Lucky I've got two kids that will be able to wear it after her!! Blondie, however, is extremely grumpy, because Daddy has said she can't go on it till she is 11.

1 comment:

  1. Omg, how cute is that?! I'll just bet Blondie was livid, I would be too if I had to wait for a ride and a groovy riding jacket! Go Miss V!

    ReplyDelete