Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years Resolutions...

...only one this year - Be Creative Every Day.  Doesn't matter how small or big the project - even five minutes will count.  So in order to break the creativity drought I joined in a New Years Eve mystery quilt that is put on every year by one of the Yahoo groups that I belong to.

And this is the result:


The fabrics are all from my stash with all but the purple being Japanese butterfly prints given to me for Christmas 2009.  It is crib size (didn't want to tackle anything bigger) but is still lacking borders.  I am contemplating using the offcut triangles to do something for the borders?

So that was creativity taken care of for 31 December and 1 January.

January 2 was taken up with creating an art folder for my second to youngest nephew for Christmas - I would post a picture but since my camera battery is still charging that can wait for another post.  And I then posted said art folder, plus other goodies off in a late Christmas parcel.  So Auntie Cat, watch your mailbox.  Other family - I will post your parcels soon - I promise.

So far so good - hope your New Year is turning out well for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment