Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Could that be...?

Could that possibly be Lou running?



Hubby was so surprised he snapped off this shot for posterity. I haven't run in ages, but it was just so beautiful at the beach I couldn't help myself - and I took Miss 12 with me. This was in the morning. That afternoon we went back to the beach again and I went for another run, this time with FJ. Meanwhile...



Blondie and FJ had fun with the tinsy waves...



And then they built the palace! This was one of our 38 degree days. Today however is only 27 and raining - YAY!! And I truly mean that. Unlike the rest of Australia, Perth is in drought and definitely needs the rain.

Now the promised photos of the art folder - the outside...



The inside front...



The inside back...



No - I don't know why the photo turned sideways - SIGH.  And it will not turn around.  Oh well.  The art folder is made from this tutorial - so easy, I can see myself making more. Needless to say all mine want one.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, you go girly! It looks so gorgeous there, even I might be persuaded to go for a run. Though probably not, haha.

    The art folder looks fab, R will love it, and as for the photo going sideways, I find the only way to get round that is to reinstall the old editor:

    Go to your settings tab on your dashboard, go down to Global Settings, select post editor, then select old editor. The sideways thing drove me barmy for a while, the google helped me out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darling - I'll try that!

    ReplyDelete