Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Congratulations...

Firstly, to my husband who just passed his Surf Life Saving Bronze Medallion and is now qualified as a volunteer life saver.  Do not mistake him for this guy...


The Hoff he is not - he calls himself "The Huff" as in "I huff and I puff and I collapse on the beach!"  His words - not mine.

The second lot of congratulations go to Miss 12 who walked away with the book award for academic excellence for her class in yesterday's school award ceremony.

And as for me?  It was confirmed yesterday that I had passed all my courses and am now a qualified education assistant (instead of just a pretend one!).

Hope the week is going just as well for you...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all! Hoff is doing some serious gut sucking in that pic...I'm sure M doesn't have to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've all been working so hard! Head above water over here.....just.

    ReplyDelete