Sunday, April 15, 2012

Progress at last!

I started a quilt for my then still to be born niece about a year ago.  And then it sat, and it sat, and it sat.  She will be one this year and it might be finished for her birthday after some progress this weekend!

I gave up waiting for my sewing table to be clear enough to sew - I just shoved things to the side and, what do you know? I finished the top.
I just love the monkeys, and unlike the last one of these quilts I made, this one didn't have any wizards to turn rows around on me!

Now I will have to uncover the rest of my sewing table so that I can quilt it.

2 comments:

  1. Love the monkeys. Hope you get more done on it - don't get sucked into the never-ending tidying trap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I'm trying to destash some of my fabric, sewing a lil bit here and there, nothing so fancy as the quilts you two do though!

    ReplyDelete