Thursday, February 17, 2011

Still hanging in there...

Just want to let you all know I'm still here - just too busy to put fingers to keyboard!!  Life has kicked back in at top speed - if I thought last year was busy, the first three weeks of this school year have been even more so.

Tuesday is now our ONLY day with nothing on (not even work for me).  The last two days have seen us, between the hours of 8 am and 6 pm, be in the house for a total of 35 minutes - in two days!!!  Needless to say not a lot of housework, homework, trombone practise, crafting or anything else has been done (the golden arches did well out of us last night!!).  The washing machine is running now (8.30 pm) just in an effort to have uniforms for the girls to wear tomorrow.

So - tomorrow I have about five free hours after finishing work at 10.30ish.  The only thing I have to do is pick the kids up at 3 pm.  Other than that nothing till hockey pre-season fitness training for Miss 12 at 5 pm.  What will I do with myself?  Insurance quotes?  Dishes?  Vacumming?  Grocery shopping?  Or the guilty pleasure of quilting?

Hmmm - tough choice!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear you're still alive!

    Quilting wins hands down doesn't it? Or do what I do: 15 minutes quilting, 15 minutes dishes, 15 minutes quilting, 15 minutes vacumming....chores and pleasure all rolled into one hour!

    ReplyDelete