Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Why do bad things always come in threes...?

I'm BACK!!  Yay!!  I do apologise for disappearing from the face of the earth, but our computer has been with our friendly repair guys for over two weeks - just got it back yesterday.  Turns out it was full of viruses and spyware and broken files - obviously our virus software was doing it's job really well -NOT!!

Now however, my washing machine is throwing a blue fit - and yes, it was in the middle of a load of towels.  And my camera is also in the repair shop with sand in the auto focus (how DOES that happen?).

 So, deep breath, that should be it - right?

"Mummy, my head's really itchy!"  Oh no - now we have NITS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. kutu's!!! Gotta luv 'em. PS thanks for the wee parcel. Liv loves her teaset although she's already broken the spoon and I'm ogling my threads.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, fun all round, 2 weeks to fix the 'puter, yoicks! And the camera, oh no! Washing machine, oh crap! AND nits! That's not even 3, it's 4! We are avoiding the last one so far, the boys have their no'4 haircuts again, long may that last.

    ReplyDelete